Law Student Matt Cockerill registered for Ashley Madison with his fiancee's full awareness and consent. Since the site was hacked, and his private information was made public, he has been subject to public shaming, branded a liar and subjected to blackmail threats.
In this interview with The Young Turks’ Ana Kasparian, Cockerill talks about how this “outing” has changed his life and affected countless others who signed up for Ashley Madison, often for a wide range of reasons. They also discuss:
- Whether reports that very few women registered with Ashley Madison were accurate
- When infidelity within a relationship is justified
- Who the real victims of the Ashley Madison hack are
- Whether Ashley Madison should be subject to a massive class action lawsuit
- The hypocrisy of the self-righteous moralizers criticizing those who signed up for Ashley Madison.
Matt has set up an online forum for victims of the Ashley Madison hack here: http://AMhackvictims.bbforum.co
He can also be reached via email here: AMhackvictims@gmail.com
Follow Ana on Twitter: @anakasparian
Like this interview? Enough that you want to throw a little Bitcoin our way? You can do that here: https://www.coinbase.com/TYT
Direct download: TYT_Interviews__Matt_Cockerill.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm EDT